e-Commerce, Running an online business
e-Commerce (Electronic Commerce) is the buying and
selling of goods and
services across the
Internet. An e-commerce
site can be as simple as a catalog page with a phone number, or it can range all the way to a real-time credit card
processing site where customers can purchase downloadable goods and have them delivered immediately after their order
with no human contact at all. Electronic commerce merchants can range from the small business with a few items for sale all the way to a large on-line retailer such as
Why Your Business Needs a Commerce Enabled Website:
- Over 20 million people are currently buying products and services through the Internet.
- In 1998, online retail shoppers spent $4.8 billion, and by 2001, on-line retail sales topped $17.8 billion.
- Currently, the frequent online shopper spends an average $672 per year on-line and this has nearly doubled every
- Consumers are gaining confidence in the security of the Internet which will further increase the growth in sales.
- The Internet is maturing, and merchants who experiment today have the opportunity to grow with the web and become
the giants of tomorrow. Even small sole proprietorships can compete with major retailers with the right type of
We offer a variety of e-commerce sites for the small business all the way to the large retailer. From providing the
shopping cart software, to secure real-time billing, we give you the tools you need for your company to succeed. If
you are interested in taking advantage of one of our e-Commerce web design packages you can check out our demo page
for the 3 different types of shopping carts that we currently offer.
For more information about e-Commerce please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have packages to meet all budgets and all
sizes of stores.